Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipes uses Sherbet which gives it a different flavor and consistency. This is great for the holidays or with any every day meal.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin (Or use cran-raspberry flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, well softened (see note below)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh raspberry
- mint sprig
- In a large bowl, pour in both boxes of Jello into boiling water, stir to dissolve.
- Stir in sherbet until sherbet dissolves.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Stir in lemon juice and transfer entire mixture to a 6 cup ring mold lightly sprayed with cooking spray. If you don't have a ring mold, just pour it into a nice glass bowl.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Transfer to serving plate of your choice and garnish with fresh raspberries and a mint sprig before serving.
- ***NOTE: To soften sherbet, I take it out of the freezer and put it into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours so it dissolves more easily.