Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Parent.com. I am going to try this on Thanksgiving.
- 1 (12 ounce) jarred seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- Heat jam in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, cinnamon and allspice.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until cranberries pop, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon rind.
- Chill at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend before serving.
This was very easy and quick to prepare. The consistency was great to go with the turkey. I had to go to 2 stores to find the correct size jar of jam. Some folks commented that there was too much lemon in the sauce but it still got eaten very well. All and all, it is a pretty good recipe.