Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really pretty punch that everyone seems to love. The cranberry juice does not overpower the punch so even kids love this punch. I have also made it substituting orange sherbet for the raspberry and that worked well too.
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 1 quart cranberry juice (100% juice)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage (7-up or Sprite are examples)
- Pour chilled cranberry juice into a pretty punch bowl.
- Add scoopfuls of the raspberry sherbet onto the juice.
- Pour chilled lemon-lime soda over both to make punch a bit frothy on top.