Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe when I had just a little orange juice and a little cranberry raspberry juice left and decided to add them together. Makes for a very festive looking non-alcoholic beverage.
- 8 ounces ice (crushed)
- 4 ounces cranberry juice (cold)
- 4 ounces raspberry juice (cold)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 8 ounces orange juice (cold)
- In a tall glass add 8 ounces of crushed ice.
- Pour cranberry and raspberry juice over ice and mix well with sugar substitute.
- Then add orange juice. (If you want you can mix everything together but I like the color combo of them unmixed).
Very nice juice combination and pretty too. I used 6 ounces of Tropicana orange juice and 6 ounces of Northland cranberry raspberry juice with ice cubes for one serving. Did not need to add the sugar substitute because I liked the little bit of tanginess. Enjoyed this much more than my plain orange juice in the morning. Made and reviewed for the Spain and Portugal Forums June Event - Oranges.
100% absolutely postively perfect! I so enjoyed the flavors of this juice. I've never thought to use cranberry & raspberry juices together with the OJ. I found this much more refreshing than my normal mix of just the cranberry & OJ - the raspberry gives it just a nice touch. I skipped on the sugar sub as I thought it was nice just as is. So glad I tagged you in Potluck Tag.
Made with Cran-Grape juice instead of Cran-Raspberry. Very refreshing and a nice change from plain orange juice. I did leave out the Splenda.