Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe that I got in Ocala. This was served at the first dinner party I went to when we moved there. You can make it with regular or sugar-free gelatin. Chill time is cook time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and undrained pinepple until cranberry sauce dissolves.
- Chill in your prettiest bowl.