Cran-Raspberry Jello Salad
- In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add undrained pineapple and cranberry sauce, stirring until cranberry sauce melts.
- Chill until partially set by placing bowl into a larger bowl of ice water or chill in refrigerator.
- Pour half of the gelatin mixture into a 6 1/2-cup ring mold, or large serving dish. Chill until almost firm. Let the remaining gelatin stand at room temperature.
- In small bowl stir sour cream; spread evenly over the almost firm gelatin in the mold or serving dish.
- Gently spoon the remaining gelatin mixture on top of the sour cream layer. Chill until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate, or simply spoon it out from mold or serving dish.