Prep 15 mins
Cook 336 hrs
Festive red colour & fabulous flavour thats perfect for the holiday season Serve to your guests or give as a gift! The cook time quoted is actually the standing time.
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 750 ml vodka
- Coarsely chop the cranberries with half the sugar in a food processor and transfer to a large airtight jar.
- Coarsely chop the raspberries with the rest of the sugar and add to the jar; pour in the vodka, seal & shake.
- Refrigerate for 2 weeks, shaking often.
- Strain through a double thickness of dampened cheesecloth into a large measuring cup, squeezing & twisting to extract the juice.
- Pour into decorative bottles & seal.
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to a year - if it lasts that long!