Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this in a Pillsbury small cookbook. I used it for my MIL 50th wedding anniversary reciption.It is sparkly without the addition of soda pop.
- 1 (12 ounce) can raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups water
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- In a 4 quart non-metal container, combine concentrates and water.
- Blend well.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Just before serving, gently stir in club soda.
- Serve over ice.
this was good. I couldn't find cranberry-raspberry juice so used cranberry-apple. My 3 gk loved it. Thanks for posting.
Can't remember ever mixing these two beverages together, but will definitely be doing it more often now ~ GREAT TASTE, & so easy, too! Thanks for a very satisfying keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Gimme 5 tag]
This was wonderful, Lynn!!!!! I hadn't bought cran-raspberry in ages, nor pink lemonade, and I'm soooo glad I tried this!!!!!Thanks so very much!!!! :)