Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe, it's easy and can be made the night before for potlucks, just add the oranges once you get there so the spinach doesn't get soggy.
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup sliced honey-roasted almond
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Toss together and serve.
- also good with a raspberry vinaigrette.
I wasn't sure about the salad with the sesame ginger dressing, but it definitely grew on me. I will try this again with a fruity dressing. Either way, it's really good.
WONDERFUL! Most enjoyed the two fruits with the honey-roasted nuts, & since the current World Tour included Greece, I'm experiencing the great taste of feta cheese! Thanks for posting a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe cooking game]
This was really good and had a nice flavor..... The nuttiness of the sesame dressing and the almonds combined with the sweetness of the oranges and cranberries was nice..... I was unable to find sesame ginger dressing and used Kraft's toasted sesame dressing and sliced almonds because I was unable to find honey roasted...... Thanks for sharing.....