Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can make the base ahead of time.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- lemon-flavored sparkling water, chilled
- 1 small lemon, cut into thin slice and seeded
- Mix the cranberry juice, lemon juice, and orange juice in a 1 ½ quart container; stir in the sugar until dissolved; chill.
- When ready to serve, fill tall glasses with ice, then add 1/3 to ½ cup of the cranberry mixture.
- Top off with about the same amount of sparkling water; garnish with a lemon slice.