Found this in a BHG magazine. Delicious and Refreshing. Prep time does not include chilling in the fridge.
- Steep 4 Tea bags in 2 cups boiling water according to package directions.
- Discard Tea bags.
- Stir in can of frozen cranberry juice concentrate.
- Cover and chill.
- To serve, fill a glass of ice one-quarter full with tea mixture.
- Top off with chilled Club Soda.
- You may also add fresh berries as a garnish.
Yes it is Delicious and Refreshing! I cut the recipe down to make for 2. I used bottled cranberry juice that I steeped the tea bag in. Skipped the water and followed the rest! Very good!~