Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful and easy side dish to serve with poultry. Comes together in minutes and has a very attractive presentation.
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- lettuce leaf
- Cut jellied cranberry sauce in half; cut one-half into 1/4 inch cubes and set aside.
- Mash remaining half of cranberry sauce with fork; fold in sour cream, then whipped dessert topping.
- Stir in chopped apple, sliced celery and chopped walnuts.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with the reserved cubes of jellied cranberry sauce.
What a fast flavor filled crunchy side dish. I served it as dessert for our after church lunch. Thanks Tweeky!