Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3 cups peeled chopped granny smith apples
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a big bowl, toss together apples, cranberries, sugar, and flour; spoon into prepared baking dish.
- To make the topping: Combine oats, flour, and brown sugar; stir in melted butter and then pecans until well blended and crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over apples.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender; serve warm.