Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A tart gelatin shooter with a twist of apple flavor. I was inspired by the various Jello shot recipes on this site, especially Panthur's. But since the only flavored liquor I had on hand was cranberry vodka and a 750 ml bottle of apple vodka, and because in Georgia you can't buy booze after 11:45 or all day on Sunday, this was the flavor I decided on. I used Rose's Cocktail Infusions Cranberry Twist mix instead of cranberry juice, but I couldn't get Recipezaar to accept Cosmopolitan mix as an ingredient, except as a powder. Of course, always use bottled or filtered water. Next time I'll plan ahead and make Blue Raspberry Jello shots.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cranberry gelatin
- 16 ounces water
- 10 ounces cranberry vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces green apple vodka
- Boil the water and add to the Jello powder.
- Instead of the cold water as listed on the box, add the remaining ingredients. It helps setting the gelatin if you've already had the vodka in the freezer.
- Pour into plastic cups and refrigerate until set.
These were awesome! I used green apple pucker instead of apple vodka and they were great. Thanks for posting!