- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1 1⁄4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, soda, powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with a mixer. Mix in honey and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, until fully imixed together. Mix in coconut, dried cranberries, oats and rosemary. Fold dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Form into balls, approximately 2 tablespoons. Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets. Or you may use an ice cream scooper and make large cookies. Bake until cookies turn golden, 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Let sit 5 minutes in the pan before moving to a rack to cool completely.