Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy recipe from Guy Fieri that he made with his son Hunter! Just a little twist that you will love! You can use an ice cream scoop and make these giant cookies. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1 1⁄4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, soda, powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with a mixer. Mix in honey and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, until fully imixed together. Mix in coconut, dried cranberries, oats and rosemary. Fold dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Form into balls, approximately 2 tablespoons. Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets. Or you may use an ice cream scooper and make large cookies. Bake until cookies turn golden, 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Let sit 5 minutes in the pan before moving to a rack to cool completely.
Sweet, chewy and tasty! I loved the rosemary in these. I went for 1 teaspoon. Thanks
Great cookie! The rosemary is subtle, and is a nice touch. I would add a few more dried cranberries next time, though. Cookie is moist. I did the ice-cream scoop option for larger cookies. Made for tag game at Kittencalskitchen.com.
An awesome recipe w/just the right amount of subtle-ness of rosemary. I must say a first for me in using this herb in a cookie recipe. :-)
Made for Herbs and Spices Tag game in KK's forum.