1/6 Photos of Craisins Spinach Salad
I love Craisins! As I was eating some out of the bag earlier today, I noticed they have a recipe on the bag that sounds REALLY good! So I wanted to post it here before I ate all the Craisins and threw away the bag! :) I may even throw in some bacon bits... mmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries (Craisins)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup feta (optional) or 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- 1Wash and clean spinach. Tear into bit sized pieces and place in serving bowl.
- 2Add half of cheese and 1/4 onion. Toss to combine.
- 3Combine dressing ingredients (vinaigrette, oj, and orange zest) in a small mixing bowl.
- 4Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with Craisins and almonds. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Craisins Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g