1/2 Photos of Craisin Nut Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Craisins are sweetened dried cranberries by Ocean Spray. They're yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl.
- 4Stir in orange juice, orange peel, shortening, and egg.
- 5Mix until well blended.
- 6Stir in Craisins and nuts.
- 7Spread evenly in loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool on a rack for 15 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 11Wrap and store overnight.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Craisin Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2983.3
- Calories from Fat 664
- Total Fat 73.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3582.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 561.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.3 g
- Sugars 328.6 g
- Protein 42.5 g