Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a delicious recipe that disappears quickly.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagshredded coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- Put cole slaw mix into bowl.
- Mix together the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper.
- Pour over cole slaw mix.
- Toast almonds on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Put almonds and craisins into slaw mix and toss.
I loved this dish. It was so super easy and tasted great. I made it for a BBQ as an alternative to creamy mayo slaw and it was a hit. Thanks for posting. I will definitely make this again.
I used this slaw recipe as a topping for fish tacos and liked it very much. It is very sweet tasting, so might not be to everybody's liking. Very easy recipe. Thanks for posting!