Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My boyfriend grew up on these cookies. They're soft and moist! They freeze well.
Make and share this Craig's Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix baking soda into applesauce.
- Cream together the shortening and sugars.
- Add eggs, milk and applesauce.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add to the sugar mixture.
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly golden.