Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
For any salad. You can use any one of these oils: peanut, corn or olive.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil or 1⁄3 cup corn oil or 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped fine
- In a bowl, add mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Stir well; to make smooth, whisk while adding the oil slowly.
- You want to get it thick like mayonnaise.
- Add the shallots and mix well.
Yum! I love making vinegarette this way! Thanks for posting!!!