1 hr 5 mins
Chef #1076603's Note:
Buttery rich and chewy cookies with a sparkling crackle top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Adjust one rack in the center of the oven.
- 2Combine butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl.
- 4Add egg yolks, vanilla, salt and beat until smooth.
- 5Add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar and mix on low speed until dough comes together.
- 6Scoop dough by rounded tablespoons and roll into balls.
- 7Roll balls in sanding sugar to coat and place on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- 8Bake cookies until they are golden brown around the edges, but soft in the center. Approximately 16 minutes.
- 9Cool on rack and store in tins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crackle Top Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g