Crackhead the Cat's Chile Con Queso
- Warm cheese to room temperature.
- Melt butter in small saucepan, add onion and garlic, cover and sweat for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes, green chiles, cumin and pepper in a food processor and chop thoroughly (don't puree).
- Add tomato mixture to pan, cook at medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until most of the water has evaporated.
- Remove pan from heat, add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add cream to thin as needed.
- If you need to rewarm the dip use very low heat to avoid breaking down the cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or flour tortillas.