1/1 Photo of Crackers Just Like Saltines - Homemade
These are good crackers that remind me of saltines :-) Found this recipe online a long time ago (cant remember how many crackers this makes as it has been a long time since Ive made these, sorry!!! so please dont take my servings as exact, because i really cant remember)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder,& shortening and then add milk; blend well.
- 2Form a ball with the dough and divide into 4 sections.
- 3Roll 1 section out very thin (about 1/8 to 3/16-inches) -- making sure it is rolled out EVENLY -- and cut with a cookie cutter (you can use all shapes!) or a pastry wheel with the crinkled edges, and repeat with other sections.
- 4place on an ungreased cookie sheet& prick the dough with a fork several times and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake at 375 for 12-20 minutes until golden brown, but be careful not to burn!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crackers Just Like Saltines - Homemade
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g