Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These look especially nice with the holiday red and green rice krispies!!
- 1 cup butter (I use margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2-1 3⁄4 cups flour (I use 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix all ingredients together in usual manner.
- Drop onto a cookie sheet or roll into balls.
- Do not press down.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until ligt brown.
- Remove cookies from tray and cool on a wire rack.
these were real good. Will make again
Love this recipe!! I used 1 1/2 cups flour. The cookie dough is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing!
This wasnt the recipe I was looking for but it was a great surprise. They are not quite the same as I have had before but they were still really good. All I had was the colored coconut so the red flakes show through but doesnt change the taste. Had to cook for 9 minutes, 10-12 they burnt.