Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from my grandmother. It was passed down to me by my mom. Not sure but I think my grandmother got it from her mom too. In any case, I love this. Leftovers can be sliced up and put on turkey/chicken sandwiches. Yum! Also, use this and make the stuffing into balls about the size of meat balls and cook them with gravy and cut up leftover turkey/chicken. Again, I love this stuff!
- 1 (16 ounce) box saltine crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon mace
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried celery flakes
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Combine crackers and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Add bullion slowly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- You may want to add more of a certain ingredient listed above according to your taste.
- Take stuffing mixture and put it in a casserole dish.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until it is golden brown.