Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great for company, or just a afternoon snack.
- 12 cups bugles chips
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 (11 ounce) packageminiature butter flavored crackers
- 1 (10 ounce) package wheat thins crackers
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) package cheese nips
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package nacho cheese, bugles
- 1 (6 ounce) packageminiature parmesan goldfish crackers
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlebutter flavored popcorn oil
- 2 (4 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients
- In a small bowl, combine oil, and salad dressing mix, pour over cracker mixture, and toss to evenly coat.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15x10x1 bsking pans, and bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times.
Made this to take to a park-wide potluck (but kept some 4 cups of it here for munching on by the 2 of us, & it made a nice change from our usual, somewhat bland popcorn snack! And, what I took to the potluck was devoured well before that event was finished! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]