Recipe by CoffeeB
This is another goodie from TOH. It has all the favorites listed as ingredients. A perfect snack to bring as a gift for the holidays or whenever.
Top Review by catmaniacs
Made a half batch of this. I could not find mini buttery crackers so I used oyster crackers nor could I find Parmesan flavored Goldfish so I used plain and added some parmesan cheese (shaker type) to the mix. The flavor is very good...the nacho bugles are my favorite part. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the recipe!
- 12 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 (11 ounce) miniature butter flavored crackers
- 1 (10 ounce) wheat thins crackers
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) Bugles nacho flavor snacks
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) cheese nips
- 1 (6 ounce) miniature parmesan goldfish crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) butter-flavored oil
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix.
- Pour over cracker mixture.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15x10 inches baking pans.
- Bake at 250 degrees 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times.