Very easy, quick, and delicious snack mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Mix dressing mix, corn oil, cheese, and lemon pepper in large bowl until well combined.
- 3Add other ingredients gradually, mixing and tossing with your hands until everything is well coated with the oil/seasoning mix.
- 4Place the mixture on a large cookie sheet with sides and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and stir/mix well. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- 6Store in a large airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1051 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.1
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 1469.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix