Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy, quick, and delicious snack mix.
Make and share this Cracker Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix dressing mix, corn oil, cheese, and lemon pepper in large bowl until well combined.
- Add other ingredients gradually, mixing and tossing with your hands until everything is well coated with the oil/seasoning mix.
- Place the mixture on a large cookie sheet with sides and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir/mix well. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in a large airtight container.