Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love eating crackers as part of my diet plan, so I tried on different things with it. Normally I put jam on it but than I got tired of it and switch it to cheese. I sandwich the cheese in between, it's a healthy snack and taste real good. So than one day it just struck me to come up with a simple recipe like this one, and I wanted to share it with everybody. = )
- 5 cream crackers (I prefer Jacobs)
- 3 tablespoons raisins (or as much as you like)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon jelly (optional)
- 2 slices kraft cheddar cheese (optional)
- Break the crackers into halves and put it in a bowl.
- Next add in the raisin and than mix it up.
- Use a spoon to crunch up the crackers till bite size.
- After that add in the peanut butter n jelly (or cheese) and mix it up.
- walah, done.
A masterstroke of genius- simple yet refined with a touch of elegance only enhance with the utterance of the grand finale unveiling phrase: "walah".