Recipe by Kreation72033
Quick, easy and few ingredients that fool the palet into thinking there are many more ingredients in it.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 bunch green onions or 1⁄2 cup other onion
- 1⁄4 lb cracker (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- Chop first three ingredients and put in mixing bowl. Crush the crackers and add to bowl of veggies.
- Add Mayonnaise and mix well.
- You can eat immediately or if you let sit in fridge overnight, the juices from the tomato will turn the crackers slightly pink and when eaten, people think there is shrimp or cheese in it. It is quite delightful as a very colorful and delicious salad.
- I have even used as an appetizer serving it with celery sticks or even on more crackers.
- Try it -- you won't believe how good it is!