Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So-called because it is a cracker! It's very simple to make and delicious to sip. Refreshing & Tart! From Complete Home Bartender's Guide.
- 1 2⁄3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 2⁄3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 2⁄3 ounces passion fruit juice
- 1 2⁄3 ounces grapefruit juice
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage, to top
- lime slice, to garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add the juices and top with soda. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime. Serve with a straw and a stirrer.
Yummy! I didn't have passion fruit juice, but loved it anyway! Thanks for a refreshing drink I will make again!
Very nice beverage. I did follow the comments in one review about the grapefruit juice & left it out since that is not one of my favorites anyway. I'm glad I did because the other juices just shone through in the drink. I had never tried passion fruit juice but now I'm interested in making smoothies and such with it too. I used Diet Sprite for the soda as that is what we drink here and it worked out fine. Made for 1.2.3 Hit Wonders May 2008. Thanks Engrossed for posting!
This really makes a nice tangy refreshing drink. Loved it. Thanks for another great one Engrossed! Cheers ~V