This mix makes a good appetizer or snack. Can also be used for a soup topping. Have not made as yet, posting for safe keeping and sharing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels (fish-shaped) or 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat biscuit
- 1 cup miniature Ritz cracker, rich round cracker
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1In a large bowl combine 1 cup bite-size fish-shape pretzel or cheese-flavored crackers, 1 cup oyster crackers, 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat biscuits, and 1 cup miniature rich round crackers.
- 2In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and dash bottled hot pepper sauce.
- 3Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat. Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
- 4Spread mixture on a shallow baking sheet. Bake in a 300 degree F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
- 5Cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Mix
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 965.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded wheat biscuits