Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This mix makes a good appetizer or snack. Can also be used for a soup topping. Have not made as yet, posting for safe keeping and sharing.
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels (fish-shaped) or 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat biscuit
- 1 cup miniature Ritz cracker, rich round cracker
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- In a large bowl combine 1 cup bite-size fish-shape pretzel or cheese-flavored crackers, 1 cup oyster crackers, 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat biscuits, and 1 cup miniature rich round crackers.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and dash bottled hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat. Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
- Spread mixture on a shallow baking sheet. Bake in a 300 degree F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.