Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from The chef @ ww recipes.com. By the time I came along, my parents and grandparents were older. My grandparents lived next door. My grandma never learned to drive, so she was dependent on us for trips to the store. Many trips ended with baking something sweet as grandma passed on an enormous sweet tooth to all of us! These cookies were fast, easy, and a family favorite.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (plain or crunchy)
- 5 cups kellogg's Special K cereal
- Mix and bring to boil white sugar and white corn syrup.
- Add peanut butter.
- Then pour over Kellogg's Special K cereal.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.