Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble crackers into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Combine sugar and milk in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and boil for about five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture over crackers.
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth. (if not completely smooth, it will be like pieces of peanut).
- Pour into buttered 8x8 pan.
- Cut into 1" squares when set.
- Pack into a tightly covered container, separating the layers of pieces by waxed paper and refrigerate.