You read it right! Made with saltine crackers! E A S Y!! Tastes wonderful!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble crackers into a mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Combine sugar and milk in small saucepan.
- 4Bring to boil and boil for about five minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and pour mixture over crackers.
- 6Mix with electric mixer until smooth. (if not completely smooth, it will be like pieces of peanut).
- 7Pour into buttered 8x8 pan.
- 8Cut into 1" squares when set.
- 9Pack into a tightly covered container, separating the layers of pieces by waxed paper and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g