Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
You read it right! Made with saltine crackers! E A S Y!! Tastes wonderful!!
- Crumble crackers into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Combine sugar and milk in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and boil for about five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture over crackers.
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth. (if not completely smooth, it will be like pieces of peanut).
- Pour into buttered 8x8 pan.
- Cut into 1" squares when set.
- Pack into a tightly covered container, separating the layers of pieces by waxed paper and refrigerate.
My co-workers and I loved this fudge! They had no clue that it had saltines in it. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe for awesome fudge!
My daughter and I made several batches of this at Christmas--very, very good and super easy to make! Thanks for sharing!