Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in a flyer in out local newspaper - so simple and delicious for the Holiday Season!
- 1 cup hellman's mayonnaise (no substitutes)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (delicious if you use both!!) or 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (delicious if you use both!!)
- Combine and bake at 350F for approxomately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or hard breaded rounds.
This is OK. Maybe a sharp cheddar cheese would add more flavour. I found this to taste just mostly salty and gooey cheese but it was pretty bland with the good mozzarella I used. Then I did use mainly vindalia onions & Hellman's olive oil mayonnaise to be soy free and instead of Tabasco which I know would be better but I am not taking that into account of the bumped off star, I used cayenne pepper powder to taste. No Worcestershire sauce.