This is from my mother-in-law's mother. She likes to serve this warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1/2 cup sugar and 2 eggs in pot and beat.
- 2Mix in water and milk with egg mixture and cook on medium heat until it steams.
- 3In a little bowl, add 1/3 cup water with 2 teaspoon corn starch and mix well.
- 4Add the 1/2 the corn starch mixture to the stove mixture; keep adding slowly to a slightly creamy consistancy.
- 5Bring to a boil and add vanilla extract.
- 6Take off heat then add one package row of crackers at a time (using about 2 1/2 to 3 package rows depending on thickness).
- 7Becareful when adding crackers, leave some liquid since the crackers will soak the liquid up.
- 8Mix well and eat warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Custard
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: