Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just trying this one out. I will update after we try it.
- 4 -6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches in light syrup
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse pork chops.
- Combined crushed crackers and seasoned salt in bowl.
- Coat pork chops in cracker mix.
- Spray shallow baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops in single layer.
- Slowly pour peaches, syrup and all, over chops.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes or until pork is cooked through.