Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Copy Cat Recipe. I received a ton from my mom.. Here's another...I haven't adusted anything :O) On some I had to guess on the time and servings if I haven't tried them.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- DEFROST hashbrowns.
- COMBINE next 7 ingredients and mix with hasbrowns.
- PUT all in a 3 qt casserole dish.
- SAUTE cornflakes in butter and sprinkle on top.
- COVER and BAKE at 350 for about 40 minute.
This is good...but it's NOT the original since the original recipe DID NOT have corn flakes or sour cream. (Refer to recipe 70239 if you want the original recipe!)
I haven't tried Cracker Barrel's Hashbrown Casserole, but this was great. Very easy! Thanks for posting.