Recipe by Member #610488
With a little planning, you can create this tasty dessert fairly quickly and it will amaze your friends and family.
- 1 recipe million dollar pound cake (Million Dollar Pound Cake)
- 1 pint frozen sweetened strawberries, defrosted
- 1 pint premium vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Assemble strawberry shortcake by cutting two slices of the pound cake for each serving and then slicing those in half.
- In an individual dessert bowl, place the 4 pieces of pound cake across from each other vertically, so they are sticking upright out of the bowl.
- Spoon defrosted strawberries onto cake. Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream, and then top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- Continue with remaining three servings.