1/1 Photo of Cracker Barrel Peach Cobbler With Almond Crumble Topping
1 hr 10 mins
Made with Cracker Barrel pancake mix (the best pancake mix in the world) and so light but decadent! My family thought I picked this up from restaurant take out. I could hardly convince them I concocted the recipe myself! A must try recipe...easy and quick too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cracker barrel pancake mix (can substitute but I wouldn't)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach slices in heavy syrup or 2 (15 ounce) cans diced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1Mix all batter ingredients in a bowl with wisk until well incorperated and light. Pour into non greased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 2Drain peaches of syrup except for about a tablespoon of juice in each can, and mix with sugar until it has dissolved. Pour over batter but do not mix -- batter will rise over peaches and juices on it's own.
- 3Mix all topping ingredients with hands slightly breaking up almonds as you incorperate. Do not place on cobbler yet as the almonds will burn! That step will come later.
- 4Place into 375 degree oven for 45 minutes. Then, while leaving cobbler in oven, place crumble topping over cobbler and bake another 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully so that nuts don't burn.
- 5Serve while still a little warm with some cinnamon ice cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Peach Cobbler With Almond Crumble Topping
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 448.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g