- 1 1⁄2 quarts milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄8 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 1 3⁄4 bananas, peeled
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk in pot to 170°F.
- In bowl mix eggs,flour, vanilla and sugar in separate container.
- Add sugar mixture to milk cook until custard-like, stirring constantly.
- Spread Wafers cookies on bottom of baking pan.
- Slice bananas and place over Wafers.
- Pour custard over cookies and bananas
- Let cool.
- Spread Cool Whip over top.