Recipe by tbonestk21
this is a signature dish for cracker barrel if you don't like meatloaf you'll like this recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 0.5 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 biscuits, grated into crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- place all ingredients,except ketchup, in large bowl.
- mix well with hands.
- place in loaf pan and press down gently. bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- spread 1/4 cup ketchup over top of loaf and serve.