Recipe by Peyton's Mom
This is as close to the Cracker Barrel recipe as I can make. I have taken a few different recipes and made a few adjustments to make this recipe. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family has.
Top Review by Trish's Dishes
Made this for my family on Sunday. They loved it. I of course being me had to change it just a bit. I used Ritz crackers on top instead of cheese just because we all love Ritz crackers. Great Recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup colby
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns, partially thawed