Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the perfect side dish..
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Defrost hash browns.
- Combine next 7 ingredients and mix with hash browns.
- Put all in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Saute cornflakes in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and Bake at 350 for about 40 minute.