1/1 Photo of Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Recipe - Copycat
1 hr 15 mins
Cathee B.'s Note:
This recipe is awesome. It is exactly like the Carcker Barrels. It will leave your mouth watering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces shredded hash browns, simply potatoes work very well (thawed)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1In a large bowl mix grated cheese, soup, sour cream, onion, 1/4 cup butter and salt and pepper. Mix well. Fold in hash potatoes.
- 2Turn mixture into a greased 9 x 13 dish.
- 3Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in small frying pan. Add 1 1/2 cups of crushed cornflakes and saute for 5 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Recipe - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 823.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g