1/2 Photos of Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole 2 - Copycat
1 hr 10 mins
This is another copycat version of Cracker Barrels hash brown casserole. I found this recipe in a book borrowed from a friend , dont remember the name. The recipe here is designed for a skillet that is also safe for the oven. If you dont have one, you can easily transfer the casserole to a baking dish after its done cooking on the stove.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine the frozen hash browns, cheese, and onion in a large bowl.
- 3Combine the milk, beef stock, half the melted butter, the garlic powder, salt, and pepper in another bowl.
- 4Mix until well blended, then pour the mixture over hash browns and mix well.
- 5Heat the remaining butter in large, ovenproof skillet over high heat.
- 6When the skillet is hot, spoon in the hash brown mixture.
- 7Cook the hash browns, stirring occasionally, until hot and all of the cheese has melted (about 7 min).
- 8Put the skillet into the oven and bake for 45 to 60 minute or until surface of hash brown is dark brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole 2 - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.7 g