- 907.18 g package frozen hash browns
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml margarine or 118.29 ml butter, is fine too
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese (be generous with it if you like it cheesy!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking oil.
- Melt butter in the microwave. In a bowl, add hash-browns, cheese, minced onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and melted butter and mix together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until completely warm and cheese begins to melt.