Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Copycat recipe that I found on Pinterest
Make and share this Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 – oil or butter a 9×13 pan and chop onions.
- Melt butter in hot skillet then add onions. Once the onions are browning add the defrosted hash browns and add oil.
- Cook until the hash is browning and tender.
- Next take a large bowl and mix cheese and soup together.
- Place the hash browns in the large bowl with the cheese and mix.
- Place mixture into 9×13 pan.
- Pop the pan in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.